Friday, October 24, 2008

for all the world to see....

Oh man... I never thought I would be a blogger. I always find myself behind the times with these things (meaning technology. ie: cell phones, computers, and ipoditunesetc.) But now that Fiona is here its important to me to keep our family and friends updated on how we are. She is growing up so fast, and people are missing it! So, here it is! For all the world to see (googlers in Amsterdam enjoy!) Let's hope I don't get carried away with this, too and put some debaucherous things on here.

2 comments:

Blondie said...

Whoa...Miss Kate! This is cool beans:)
I get to be your first blogger AND this is the first time ever that I have posted a comment on a blog!!

We are both entering the 21st Century together...however, you are way ahead of me, honey. I haven't even put ANYTHING on my My Space page yet...I'll figure it out one of these days, I guess:)

Love you & Fee to the moon & back,
Great Auntie Lauren

Mrs.Dutton said...

YAY! I am so glad you are a blogger!!!