Monday, October 27, 2008

fall

My mom saved so much stuff from my babyhood (thanks Ma.) So Fi now has a chance to enjoy some of my old things. It totally melts me to see her wearing an old tee shirt or dress I used to wear, or a sweater my mother made for me. Here are some old shoes... her feet were almost too big!
Photobucket
Photobucket

and her with little baby... my first baby doll, whom I took EVERYWHERE. She loves her as much as I do!
Photobucket

Fi-made mowhawk

Photobucket

We went to the park this weekend to enjoy the amazing weather. Nothing like fall in Staunton, Va.

PhotobucketPhotobucketrene in the woodshey you



I found her under the couch this morning. Perfectly happy.
Photobucket

She really loves tags most of all.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Something about fall makes me all twiddly inside. Hope everybody is enjoying the leaves!

4 comments:

Team Bickers said...

So glad you are a blogger. Now we can keep up with each other and our families! I miss you! Seeing each other sometime soon would be really nice.

baconfat said...

pony!

Mrs.Dutton said...

she is soo darn cute,Kate!
My mom kept everything under the sun from when I was a baby too. Peyton plays with my old Cabbage Patch!

Blondie said...

GEEZ...my tummy got all squishy too seeing Miss Fi wearing those little blue shoes cuz I remember when YOU were wearing those little blue shoes! Wow.
And just how did she get under the sofa? Are you saying that she is crawling already? Or did she roll under there? Damn, she's growing too fast.
BTW: I have a new email address(so that my personal stuff will no longer go to my work address). Here it is: lkhmini@comcast.net