Tuesday, November 4, 2008

election day!

Wow... what a crazy thing to be a part of such a historical election! It was an event (isn't it always) to get out of the house sans bebe.. but I did it! An hour of waiting in line, and 10 seconds casting my vote. Totally worth it:) Hope everybody did the same.

Halloween wasn't all that interesting as far as Fiona is concerned.... she wasn't anything. I am kind-of sad about it, but I figure she's too young to remember anyway... it would mainly be for pictures. She has enough of those, I am sure! But, for Rene' and I it was awesome! Tim and Vickie came for an overnight, Halloween visit and I was so happy! I was a square dancer (thanks, Jen Kidd!) and Rene was a "grifter." Tim was a baby, and Vickie was his father. It was incredible. And hilarious.

Photobucket

Photobucket

and of course, pictures of Fi. Don't make fun. I love photos..... give me a subject who can't say no and I'm all about it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

with help from Ma, she ended up like this.

Photobucket

Here's to voting! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Blondie said...

"WooHoo" for sure! I swear, this was the most exciting/nerve-wracking/jubilant Election Night of my entire voting lifetime (and that's ALOT of elections, Miss Kate)!!!
After a few hours of final-push canvassing I returned to the Obama HQ to watch the returns with a big buncha volunteers & folks. It was SO COOL...alternate cheering & sounds of anxiety or indignation, until the magic hour when every announcement brought only the cheering...fast & furious. And when Obama's victory was finally announced the room fairly exploded with cheering/hugging/crying and RELIEF!!